Awesome Land - Season 2 Awesome Land - Season 2

The animation is decent, and I like the mix of real life and cartoons. However, it could be presented better. The jokes are good, but they'd be more effective if they were timed better. And the audio quality definitely needs improvement. There were some parts that were difficult to understand, and some parts that sounded plain annoying. I recommend you get a Yeti or Snowball from Blue Microphones. They are inexpensive and high-quality.

SSB4: For Glory, Falco! SSB4: For Glory, Falco!

I'm not a big fan of Regular Show, but anything Smash Bros is awesome. I like the animation btw. :)

On Top of the World On Top of the World

Great lighting and smooth animation, but it's pretty short.

It's Just Ink It's Just Ink

Fantastic camera angles, and smooth animation. There were some parts where nothing happened for a few seconds, but the rest was great.

IDontKnowCorp responds:

Thanks! I definitely understand the long slow parts, there were a lot of times when I was making this where I just held the new frame key until there was a strong beat or something in the song changed. I can and shall mix things up a bit more for those parts in future projects :)

Art Asignment Art Asignment

This is awesome! The action scenes and camera angles are great. The plot is interesting and entertaining. I really like it.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

I like it! Very smooth animation.

Ice bucket Challenge Ice bucket Challenge

Very smooth animation. I like it a lot! :)